The most scariest time of the year


Hey everyone on Saturday it's about time again to dressup and be scary. Of course it's Halloween 2015. So here are 3 of my favorites and really easy make up and costume ideas for this year.

1. I saw that a lot on social media, after Lauren Conrad posted her "party animals" with her friends dressed up with fancy dresses and with animal makeup and ears. I call it Bambi! 

Step 1: my hair as ears 

Step 2: I put on my dark Rouge that I use in summer. 
....and with my white pencil I draw dots on my cheeks and I colored my brows a lot as you can see on the picture.

Step 3: it's almost finished I used my black eyeliner for my eyes and my nose, than I used black lipstick for my upper lip and brown lipstick for my other lip.
                          It's done! 


2. Minnie Mouse 


3. Little girl from the horror Movie 


A black dress with a white shirt and a lot of blood. ❣

                                        By Alexa lio 

0 σχόλια: